CAPITAL CAMPAIGN: Direct contribution to the Twenty First Century campaign to build Woods High School - one-sum cash, extended pledge, stocks/bonds.
ACORN FUND: Gifts to the Acorn Fund, annual and year-round financial aid fund for need-based tuition support. Click here for printable donation form.
- Direct contribution to a specific classroom or
- Inkind gifts of goods to specific Lower School
classrooms, the Middle School or High School;
- Direct contributions/underwriting for Chili Cook-
off and/or Spring Picnic;
- Support and participation in other varied fundraising activities, such as Gift Wrap sales and flower sales.
BIENNIAL GALA EVENT: Contributing through gala event ticket/table purchases and auction purchases.
STOCKS, BONDS, SECURITIES, MUTUAL FUNDS: Any appreciated financial instrument can be contributed.
- Most of the above are suitable for corporate matching gifts, where such programs exist;
- Certain corporations have programs to make grants to schools in support of volunteer hours expended by their employees or spouses.
- Contributions in honor of an individual or in memory accomplish two goals.